Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sex and the City



Sex and the City
June 1, 2008

Sex. Sex. Sex. . . And the City... Yes, this movie had a lot of sexual content in it. Hence, the "SEX" part. However, not being a fan of the show, and seeing only an episode on TBS (and quickly flipping the channel, no joke), I love the movie! The opening credits alone set the tone for the movie. They tell you everything you need to know, and do it with the help of a new Fergie song, that I really enjoyed. The one drawback to the movie, as I did love it, it was a bit long. Yes, seeing it opening night, at 1 a.m. was not the smartest idea, and we were all really tired, but it definitely needed a re-write! 2.5 hours is a bit too long for a movie, in my opinion. Good Plot/Story, and of course, good characters! Had some amazingly funny parts as well! Which is why I gave it 4/5 stars - If it was 30-60 minutes shorter, I would have given it 5.

-Row.

No comments: