Sunday, June 01, 2008

Get Smart



Get Smart

June 1, 2008

So, I got to see the "MTV PRESENTS..." GET SMART, yes, 21 days early! And the best part? Q & A with Steve Carell! He is so funny! Very witty, and just an overall nice guy! So what did I think about the movie? Well, not seeing the T.V. show, I must say it was very good! Hilarious! I would pay to see it again, and when you do get to see it on June 20th, my favorite part is when Anne Hathaway tells Steve, his "servant," to go and get himself a drink... You'll understand what I mean when you see it ;) (Below is my MTV CAMERA MOMENT!, When they go over the crowd, at the arclight, outside, I'm wearing a White/Red stripped shirt, giving two thumbs up!)

5 out of 5 stars!

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1588384/20080530/story.jhtml

-Row

No comments: