Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Definitely, Maybe Review



Definitely, Maybe Review

March 12, 2008

Ryan Reynolds is at it again. In this latest edition to his acting roles, he plays a character that we haven't "really" seen yet... He got away with it in "Amityville Horror." His character in that movie really differed from "Van Wilder." However, in this movie, he plays a very laid-back, man who just wants to marry someone, anyone... The first person he meets? (So to speak) The movie was really good, and I enjoyed it. It's just as it's described in the trailer a "Love Story Mystery." There's someone he's still in love with, someone he loved, and someone who just kind of happened. I loved the book in the story, and you'll know right away, as it ties in the movie's ending -- trust me, I'm not ruining anything here -- They set you up for it, from the beginning. I almost thought they'd forgot about it at the end. That's why I'm giving this movie 4 out of 5 Stars.

No comments: