Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Superman/Batman annual #1 - 0 stars



If you're Bruce Wayne, a billionaire, and you're on a Cruise ship and they overbooked. What would you do? Before you answer that. They don't have a room for you and suggest that your only option is to room with mild mannered reporter Clark Kent. And it's a single bed.

I don't know what you'll do but if I was a billionaire, I'll do a number of things...none of them involve being in the same room and bed with another guy. You're Bruce Wayne for cow sake! You can buy the ship and then some.

It is with this scenrio that Joe Kelly starts the comic in Superman/Batman annual #1. I know it's a comic and you're suppose to suspense your disbelief but at least make an effort. After this lazy plot device, I was willing to march on. What a mistake. Bad dialogue - everyone sounds like they're in high school, ridiculous plot and even more stupid ending make this the worst comic ever!

I don't really want to go on but I do want to leave you with this. If you're thinking about buying this, burn your four dollars. You'll have more pleasure in watching your money go up in flames than having this comic ruin and waste 10 minutes of your life.

0 stars

No comments: